We chose to affiliate with Commonwealth Financial Network® as our Registered Investment Adviser–broker/dealer. Since 1979, Commonwealth has enjoyed a stellar reputation among the financial advisors it serves. Among the many reasons are:
- Commonwealth is extremely selective, turning away more than half of the advisors who want to partner with it. The firm seeks to partner with advisors with an exemplary compliance history; a prudent, balanced approach to investing and managing assets; and a highly personalized way of doing business.
- Commonwealth excels in its commitment to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your investment data remains secure. Its encryption standards, redundant data centers, and disaster recovery plans make us confident that the information you entrust us with will remain well protected.
- Fidelity Clearing & Custody SolutionsSM (FCCS)* provides clearing, custody, and other brokerage services to Commonwealth through National Financial Services LLC (NFS). Like Commonwealth, NFS is an industry leader with a long and stable history of customer service excellence. We have the utmost confidence in the proficiency with which NFS handles every trade, statement, report, and myriad other transactions for millions of clients—and we believe that you can as well.
- The firm’s Compliance team offers a flexible, responsive framework that allows us to understand what various industry regulations mean and how to work within them to achieve your goals.
In addition, we are proud to be associated with an organization that has received acknowledgments of its workplace culture year after year in the Boston and San Diego areas where its home offices are staffed. The firm has been recognized 44 times and counting as a Best Place to Work by:
- The Boston Globe
- Boston Business Journal
- San Diego Business Journal
- The San Diego Union–Tribune
Commonwealth works hard to keep its staff happy and inspired to deliver indispensable service to us, which, in turn, makes it easier for us to put your interests first.
2004–2018 Best Places to Work Awards (44x) published by the Boston Globe, Boston Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal, San Diego Union-Tribune, and Computerworld. These awards are based on employee opinions on various employee satisfaction factors, are not specific to financial services, and do not imply an endorsement, recommendation, or reflect the performance of the advisor.
* Fidelity Investments and National Financial Services LLC together (“Fidelity”) is an independent company, unaffiliated with Commonwealth or Sherrill Wealth Management. There is no form of legal partnership, agency affiliation, or similar relationship between your financial advisor and National Financial Services LLC, nor is such a relationship created or implied by the information herein. Fidelity Investments provides clearing, custody, or other brokerage services through National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC. 1098222.1.0