Gardner Sherrill MBA, CFP®
Welcome! I have spent over 25 years helping families live off and enhance their nest-eggs throughout their retirement. Much of my early experience was spent as a Wealth Manager at some of the largest firms in the nation. I greatly appreciate all I learned in those formative years but ultimately, I wanted a practice where I could focus more on my clients and less on corporate mandates.
In 2012, I launched Sherrill Wealth Management so I could work with my clients on the same side of the table to achieve what’s important and beneficial to them. It is extremely rewarding to help my clients lead the lives they desire knowing that their financial assets are following a solid, well-thought-out plan.
When I’m not working on behalf of my clients you can find me with my wife (Dannie) and our sons (R.G. and Charlie), perfecting my tennis swing, or hunting down the next best tuna taco.
- MBA, University of Denver
- BA, Rollins College
- CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Cannon Trust School, Honors Graduate
- Series 7, 63, 65 & 24
- Estate Planning Council of Manatee County, Past President, Current Member
- Financial Planning Association-Suncoast, Current Member
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- State College of Florida Foundation, current Investment Committee
- Estate Planning Council of Manatee County, current Vice President
- Manatee Community Foundation, Corporate Ambassador
- New College Foundation, Past Trustee
- Florida Financial Alliance, Past President
- Anna Maria Island Community Center, Past Planned Giving President
- Saint Stephen’s Episcopal School, Past Planned Giving President
- Ringling Museum of Art, Past Development Committee Member
- American Red Cross, Past Capital Campaign Chair
- Pace Center for Girls, Past Trustee
- Leadership Gulf Coast, class of 2011
- Leadership Manatee, class of 2002